Dimension One Spas 01512-321 - E-10 Circulation Pump - 230v w/oFlow Switch
Dimension One Spas 01512-321 - E-10 Circulation Pump - 230v w/oFlow Switch by Dimension One Spas at Banpu Resort and Spa. MPN: 01512-321. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 01512-320E replacement circulation pump from Dimension One Spas was introduced in about 2006. There were several reasons for this design upgrade.
The 01512-320E replacement circulation pump from Dimension One Spas was introduced in about 2006. There were several reasons for this design upgrade. Here are just a few:
- A stronger, more durable motor. 230 volts versus the original 115v model comes without the need to rewire your whole spa. Installation is simple, requiring the movement of a single white wire on your existing circuit board to accommodate the higher voltage. Give us a call and we can walk you through it in just 90 seconds.
- Fewer error messages. The E-10’s new “open impeller” design allows more water and debris to pass through the pump, creating a stronger stream of air bubbles and resulting in fewer “FLO Error” messages from partially clogged lines.
- Reduced motor overheating. Some versions of the E-10 include an integrated flow switch to allow self-priming of the pump. This reduces the chances of the motor overheating after draining and refilling your spa.
- Easy installation. Replacement is simple as the new E-10 is the same size and shape as the earlier version. Additionally, Easy Spa Parts includes a new cord with every E-10, avoiding the complicated and timely process of switching the old cord onto a new pump (as many other companies require). Moving a cord from one pump to another is especially difficult given the small workspace and the complications of reassembling the cord strain relief.
- Complete installation instructions. Easy Spa Parts provides the complete installation instructions for the E-10 allowing most spa owners to install it themselves and avoid the cost of a service call.
Features & Highlights
- Price includes Pump Assembly, Cord with Plug, and Installation Instructions.
- Many original red or blue pumps, (1998 - 2008), have been upgraded to the new all-black model which includes both dry run protection and an integrated flow switch.
- This redesigned and upgraded 230 volt pump replaces many older original 115 volt versions too. Simply move a neutral wire at the time of installation to accommodate the voltage increase.
- Starting in 2009, this is the standard pump and no wiring change is necessary.
- Greater energy efficiency at a lower operating cost. This improved hot tub pump draws just 60 watts vs the 98 watts required by the earlier version. The E-10 also runs cooler than its predecessor.
|Brand:||Dimension One Spas|
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|